Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Style 646



Inspiration for this photo came from an amazing items created by one of the most talents artist I have seen in Secondlife.
This imagine has been on my mind since I saw the new creations by anc.  A broken chair? Really ?? Yet it is one of the most detailed, unique, artist items I own in SL.  The poses above are just 2 out of the 5 that are included. All the poses are set up perfectly for the chair.  I LOVE IT!
This round at  Collabor88, the owner of anc Ltd is a special guest.
I played around with the other new item - ripple. oil  by anc Ltd , to make it look like I was surrounded by a shower of bursting oil drops. It has a script which is great to set the speed. This really helps when taking pictures.

Style:
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Jessie - NEW
Head jewelry - !Lumae :: Artemis Headchain Set  $10L 
Skin - Hush Skins - Savannah - Makeup1 -NEW
Lip Color - Hush Skin- Lush Red - NF
BrowCouture - LightBrown - Hush Skin- NEW
Eyes - IKON - Lucid Eyes - Ice - NF
Outfit - Pervette - Divine Body [Rubi] - NEW @ anyBODY
Shoes - Glamistry -TRILLIUM Heels [PF1018]- MP 
Nail Polish - Nail ME  Omega Nail Applier HUD - ToBeOutsider Gift
Chair & Ripple.oil By anc Ltd , - New @ Collabor88
Wearing Maitreya mesh body

No comments:

Post a Comment