Saturday, June 13, 2015

Style 674 _FF








This week for my Fantasy Friday blog post I decided to use wings by Shock. Exposing my nude body using the Maitreya mesh body.  Wearing the beautiful skin and applier by Hush  to show off the new tattoo by Datum.
I usually wear my hair down however, I could not resist Exile new hair @ 88. Perfect to showcase the pretty jewelry by Pervette.


Hair - Exile -  Full of Grace - NEW @ 88
Skin -Hush Skins - Parker Make up 3
Eyes -  IKON Odyssey Eyes - Field NEW @ TMD
Earrings - Pervette Diamons Earring - White (using one silver 1 gold)NEW @ event 
Wings -  SHOCK  Wings of Darkness Gacha -white rare
Tattoo -   DATUM  Loathing //White OMEGA
Rose- Catwa - Morticia One Rose
Pose picture #1 by me
Pose picture #2 Miamai bathing beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment