Saturday, October 10, 2015

Style 777 Shoes

As I took my walk this morning in the beautiful sunshine state.. I thought about how much I dislike sneakers. All I can think about was my heels. Its why this post is dedicated to my shoe sponsors in SL.  I have 3 at this time which are KC CoutureGlamistry and Pinks.  If you haven't visit these stores in world or its been a while go check them out. They have added so many new looks and styles to their collections. Plus now the shoes are not only available for SLINK but for other popular mesh feet.
Here are 3 different looks

Style777_KC_Goose
Lingerie by Lushish Catz - Whitney - NEW@ Color Me Project
Nails by ZOZ - Annie's Crown Jewels
Shoes by KC Couture- LONDON HEELS - SLINK, MAITREYA, BELLEZA, TMP, EVE, NCORE -NEW

Decor
GOOSE - Bean Sit light grey - NEW
[CIRCA] - "Into the Forest" Area Rug - Ribbed Beige
Pixel Mode - Fall Harvest - Wagon Wheels
Style777-Glamistry


Picture # 2
Shoes by Glamistry  HEATHER Heels [PF1027] *NEW*
Decor
{anc} suger rose field [pink] NEW @ The Chapter Four 
Style777-Pinks

Picture # 3
Shoes by Pinks  Eden Peeps - Teal Wave
Decor
[ zerkalo ] Beginning of the Day - Rug - White

No comments:

Post a Comment