Monday, January 4, 2021

Style 2738

10 Years! Style2738


It has been 10 years since I started blogging. I really want to thank you all that have been following my blog and all the sponsors, events and hunts a special thank you. 

Starting now you will start seeing a change on each of my post. 

You will notice my sponsors are MUCH less now. I removed my self from a few and removed from some all due to the idea I want to bring to my blog. 

I will be featuring random designers from SL, along with my Favorite Sponsors that I have been with for a long while. I am not looking for new sponsors but maybe in the future cover a special event, fund raising or a hunt. Most of my post will have Tips to help you.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------->

TIP :: New Firestorm update doesn't allow XML file which means you can not use your older windlights. Here is a tutorial on YOUTUBE by Isabelle Cheren that can help you add your favorite windlights. She explains how to do it. I hope this helps ♥

<----------------------------------------------------------------------->

VELOUR: Irina Skin

Using Genus head with Summer tone - Body skin at ItGirls - Summer push up

VELOUR: "Kendall" HD Eyeshadow - New at Level

VELOUR: "Mimi" HD Lips- New at Level

A R T E -Leah Eyebrows [GENUS] 

RAWR! Artemis Choker and Necklace

WarPaint* Eydis lashes [Genus] - NEw at Anthem

Loki - Martha Dress - Wine - Legacy

DOUX - Martina hairstyle - New

NaaNaa's Rina Handbag Fatpack

:::ChicChica::: Cigarette with ring holder 

 220ML - Cello Wine Dispenser -  New at Fameshed

SAYO - Comet Chandelier - Gold -  New at  Fameshed

DRD Victorian Musicroom - cello

Architect. Dyo Sideboard (brown)

Architect. Dyo Wall Art (gold frame)

Architect. Dyo Table Lamp (brown set)

Eyes by Avi Glam










No comments:

Post a Comment