Friday, January 18, 2013

Style 4

I love the color red. Now that Valentine's is coming soon you can find many hot outfits, like the one I am wearing below.  It's a full set but I am just featuring the mini dress, nails and the bracelets  It is from VV rouge and can be found on marketplace for free.
My new Tara shoes are awesome! The hud that goes with the shoes allows me to change not only the color but the spikes as well. The hair and jacket are all in one from the new Catwa hair Ladymana. This time I am wearing the hair with roots.
831- 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning - I love you




Hair: Catwa Ladymana with hud - NEW not free
Outfit :VV: Rogue Valentine - Gift ( nails and bracelet included) - Free
Tattoo: [Acapella] Primadonna - Valley of the Dolls- face heart - $10L
Tattoo: KZ- Tatto Love Perna - $1L
Ankle jewel - ::*Bangles*::  not free
Shoes: {T a r a}Spike Open Heels Secret Senses Black - not free

No comments:

Post a Comment