Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Style 708


View original size photograph on FLICKR

Things just got better with the new product by PrimPossible. This Jacuzzi sits up to 4 and comes with 1,138 Animations - Singles - Couples - Sensual - Threesomes - Sits - Roleplay, 8 Hot tub shapes in the menu and many textures to choose from.  LOW prim which is something I love since I love to add all my decorations around it. As shown above. I will be featuring this item a few more times because I just love all the features and styles it comes with in the hud. 
The Aloha Fair 2 has many great items and one of my favorites are the shoes from Pinks . Cute, sexy and always sensual look that I just couldn't get them wet and left them on the edge of the Jacuzzi along with my Summer tote bag from Glits also available at the fair. 

Kayshla

Hair - Exile  -Walking On Sunshine
Bikini- Lushish Catz - exclusive - group gift ( check past notices)
Shoes - ~Pinks Eden Peeps - Black - The Aloha Fair 2
Bag -::Duh!:: Day at the Beach - Bag - The Aloha Fair 2

Male Model 

Swimmers- Lushish Men - Rasta - swimmers mesh 15 hud design - MP 

Furniture & Decor
PrimPossible - Jacuzzi Unlimited - NEW  - MP 
Luas Beach Basics Towel 2
dust bunny . beach towel tote . tribal
dust bunny . beach bag . chevron
ionic* Daisies
ionic* The Secret Gate
ionic* Floor Lantern
ionic* vintage love sign. 2
Trompe Loeil - Cassia Tent




No comments:

Post a Comment