Monday, April 17, 2017

Style1345 PowderPack




Hi! Welcome to my blog. Usually I would voice on my video blog while unpacking the Powder Pack subscription box but that was at 3:00 am Sunday night. I decided to still make a video but work on it slowly during my busy day. This video will have music in the background, captions and all the links you will need.
This Powder Pack for Catwa subscription box is available on marketplace for 3000L - Click here to purchase.
Amazing 12 designers join together to create this wonderful box of goodies.
#adored, amara beauty, DeeTaleZ, Elysium, Essences, Glam Affair, Just Magnetized, Modish, [Pink Fuel], SLACKGIRL, *YS&YS*, Zibska


** Please note I am not a professional at making videos. They are just for fun :) **



Catwa head - Catya
Catwa eyes
Maitreya body
Shape my own

Powder Pack
amara beauty - Justine with light brown eyebrows
#adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition
#adored - tip top ombre lashes - TINTABLE
Zibska - Tere Eyemakeup
eye color -::Modish:: Cara
Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty - set 01
Teeth - Slackgirl - ::SG:: Teeth Piercing for CATWA Heads

Lush Ink - Rosary Tattoo
**RE** Bad Girl Shorts - Blue
[e] Fresh - Blonde
EARRING HOOP-DE GOLD   -RYCA-
LUXE. Camori Choker Gold
Blueberry - Luxe Box April - Off Shoulder Tank - Maitreya
[BREATHE]-Amari Heels-Serenity-Maitreya
( I don't link non sponsors but listed above is the full name for you to search if interested)
Do you use Lelutka mesh heads? If so Powder Pack has a subscription box for Lelutka
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment